BLOGGING OR BEGGING

Posted by alevate on 12:50 AM

Hye all,

I'm so sorry to say this but, I am really irritated today when people showing up on my chatbox for begging and not blogging. I like blogwalk a lot and I do leave a comment on a blog that I read and interested with and a believe most of you do the same too.. What ignores me a lot is that somehow theres a person showing up and begging for comments..Theres a thing that I wanted to ask..If I respond to the request, would the person do the same too???..the answer is NO!!..Come on,..Blogging is a fun things and really enjoyable and you can share almost everything here...If you don't agree with me,..I'm okay with it,.its my OPINION and no one can deny that. Thanx..and happy blogging.

16 words of wisdom:

Comment by Padin on June 5, 2010 at 1:28 AM

aku mcm tau je sape gerangan tu, ak pun kena banyak kali derr..

 
Comment by Cikgu Dahlia on June 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM

aku pun bengang jer ngan budak tu...nasib ko dah buat post..haha.. kalo aku, aku tayang jer..

anyway, aku ada buat post pasal ni..sila laa jenguk..hehe..dah bg link kat dia..tatau dia baca ke tak

Blogger, Ubah Attitude Anda

 
Comment by Burp on June 5, 2010 at 3:35 AM

hahaha.. i know who is this.. :P

 
Comment by alevate on June 5, 2010 at 4:51 AM

hehe..tak tahan dengan gaya tu..tu la trus post jak..ni baru warning pertama..hahha

 
Comment by Da LovaC on June 5, 2010 at 5:11 AM

hahaha...what can I say.."ade jugak camni eh"..ok..admit it..a lot of them..
have a nice day ok^_^

 
Comment by Elin on June 5, 2010 at 8:31 AM

huhuuu..
wat kind blogger like that.. ~.~

 
Comment by Anonymous on June 5, 2010 at 10:35 AM

tue kes kurang kasih syg kot...heeee~~

 
Comment by Aesya Zealous on June 6, 2010 at 12:18 AM

betul2.ramai jugak yg suke begging. mls nk layan.huh

 
Comment by dina on June 6, 2010 at 1:20 AM

tu pkara besa.....tp mmg geramla bila ada yg buat mcm tu.....sesuai sgt ko buat post pasal ni....

 
Comment by alevate on June 6, 2010 at 1:43 AM

dah memang untuk keamanan blogging..hahaha..nak ganti ultramen_88 jap..hahahha

 
Comment by KwOnG FeI on June 6, 2010 at 1:51 AM

haha..
i do receive similar message...
so can u plz plz plz write me a message...
haha
JKJK
happy blogging~

 
Comment by Anonymous on June 6, 2010 at 4:55 AM

OH...IF THE PERSON TO WHOM YOU ARE INDICATING SEE THIS POST WHAT HE/SHE WILL FEEL......HAVE U THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU WROTE THIS ONE........THAT'S NOT FARE......

 
Comment by alevate on June 6, 2010 at 5:07 AM

i think u mean fair and not fare..
huhu~~ i have tought about it and she/he i have told but either my words doesn't get through..it his is my opinion and i myself can talk about it.

 
Comment by kay-N on June 6, 2010 at 8:39 AM

lain orang lain kuantiti garam die makan..haha,,lain orang lain ragam..haha..saye mepek..=pp

ala lain kali ignore je..dun take thing too serious..chill~~

walau encik xbegging saye dengan murah ati komen jugee..hihi

 
Comment by Shannice on June 6, 2010 at 5:36 PM

that's right.... i agree with you...
some blogger also begged us to follow them, whereas that blogger did not follow us first....huhuhu
happy blogging to you as well... *peace*;)

 
Comment by Anonymous on June 7, 2010 at 9:14 PM

erk..ive nver seen tht..

sumtin like.
"plz cmment m entry"

pna la.. huhu